Wednesday, July 1, 2009

To Bali with a 2-year old!

I realized that I need to jot down memories from my travels as these are precious to me and my lil darling...and sadly my memory is not as superb as it used to be... no its not aging..its just kinda saturated a bit lately...hehe!!

Well my lil 2 yo and i went to Bali end 2005 and my cousin followed us as she has always adored the company of my lil girl and needed to take a break anyway.
My other cousin suggested that we spend our hols in Ubud as Bali just witnessed the brutal bombings in Kuta area few months earlier and we just dont want to take any risks!

We stayed at this lovely serene neat place called Tegal Sari. Upon arriving, i was touched by the warm personalized service they rendered. It didnt end just on the check in counter - for the next 4 days they we all always tentative and friendly to us and i find the complimentary drop off and pick up service around Ubud area were especially useful for a mother like me travelling with an active toddler. I can be rest assured of the safety and get to enjoy our trip out everytime and spare the money to shop for more souvenirs later on! its was truly superb...a 3-star hotel with touch of services of a hotel better than a 5-star indeed..!!! (and i've stayed at countless hotels around the globe - so i really mean this..!!)

My lil darling getting cosy in bed - the low rise bed works well for my lil toddler - i dont have to worry she'll fall off from bed while i recuperate from the daily lengthy tours we made from dawn til dusk that 4 days!!

No comments:

Post a Comment